22 October 2008

32 Notebooks abroad

This project is a very intense and short time one (I have just three and a half months to complete it). So, to send the notebooks abroad, I had to count on help of friends, friends of friends and colleagues.

I am very glad I could contact more people in different countries to get part in this project than I was expecting when I decided to send the books abroad (which was one week ago).

The places I'm sending the notebooks, until now, are:

UK
: Bristol
: London

Brazil
: Rio de Janeiro
: Teresópolis, RJ
: Niterói, RJ
: Búzios, RJ


Australia
: Jolimont, WA

China
: Shanghai

Cyprus
: Limassol

Denmark
: Frederiksberg

France
: Paris
: Grenoble

Germany

: Berlin
: Hamburg
: Halle

Italy
: Florence

Portugal
: Lisbon

Russia
(I just got to know that one of the books are traveling from Berlin to Russia! Amazing! Don't know where in Russia yet.)

Switzerland
: Vaud

Taiwan
: Taipei City

The Netherlands
: Amsterdam

USA
: New York
: Valencia, CA

Many thanks for the friends that are receiving the notebooks in these countries and for the ones who put me in contact with other friends.

7 comments:

  1. Muito interessante a sua idéia de saber o que as pessoas deixaram para trás em suas vidas. Sucesso neste seu projeto.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mari, fico muito feliz em ver que voce está preocupada em saber o que as pessoas deixaram para trás em suas vidas e que marcas ficaram gravadas nelas. Muito interessante este trabalho.Isto nos dará a chance de enxergá-las com outros olhos, sem julgá-las, pois todos nós, independente de nacionalidade, credo, cor, somos todos iguais em essência, com os mesmos sonhos, anseios, alegrias e tristezas.Parabéns por esta sua iniciativa e muito sucesso !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamo rabiscando aqui na China!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go ahead , Mariana. It´s very interesting your project. we´re writing here in New york and I hope you´ll be very successfull in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've already written...nice work sis....

    This week I've left behind (in Buzios) my helmet's visor, my flip-flops, 3 T's...well, that's what I've remember so far....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous30 June, 2009

    Hello Mary!

    Perguntar para as pessoas o que elas deixaram para tras nos faz pensar neste grande sentimento de humanidade.

    Perguntar é essencial. É o que nos move. É a grande inquietação do mundo: tentar descobrir para onde vamos e o que tivemos de renunciar.

    É não descobrir essa resposta e continuar se questionando.

    Isso sim é uma arte. E na minha humilde análise, acho que essa é a grande essência do trabalho, que por sinal, fabuloso!

    Questionar...talvez seja isso o que todos nós já deixamos pra tras em algum momento.


    Grandioso! Parabéns!

    Um grande beijo.

    Inêz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muito Obrigada, Inês!!! :)
    Beijos!

    ReplyDelete