10 October 2008

About me

I'm Mariana Mota. I'm a Master in Interactive Media (University of the West of England, Bristol - 2009) and graphic designer (PUC-Rio, 2005).

I am Brazilian and in my life I left many things behind, as we all did.

My main interests are Design, Art, Culture and Media studies. I am very interested in projects that has cultural issues as the main goal, using art forms to express cultural/social/human issues. [see my influences for this project]

I am fascinated by tactile and "real" projects and using the New Media as a platform for communicate, interact and exchange.

After the MA I am interested in continue studies doing a PhD in theses subjects of interest. Also, I am interested in having some work experience in the UK (I have just got my Post-study visa which allows me to live and work for the next 2 years. So, I'll be around Bristol at least in the next couple of years!;)

For more information about me and my work, please, visit the website www.marianamota.com

No comments:

Post a Comment