23 January 2009

Handed in! Phew!

I've been absent from this blog in the last week. Basically I was finishing my piece to hand it in on Wednesday (21/01), so it was a crazy marathon finishing that for the hand in and I was absent from anything apart from the Adobe Flash, Adobe AfterEffects, my camera and my Critical Evaluation essay. Basically I had one week for the post-production of the video, which is a really short time, especially because I've never worked with video editing before. So I was making it until the Tuesday night (which I had no sleep at all) to be able to fit the schedule and not miss the assessment. Those who knows me knows that this is atypical for me. I usually take the last two days just to make the finishing adjustments. This project was quite unusual in many ways.

Nevertheless, I'm back to life again. And if I say that I finished the project, I said wrong. It is done for the assessment but there are still things I'm going to change and get better to put available online. The deadline for it to be completely and beautifully done should be on the 11th of February, as previews planned.

I'll try to put a first sight available here, so you can take a look at what I handed in and what I need to change and get better.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Mariana,
    From Brazil a friendly hello with my best wishes:
    Geraldo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga, well done! Cant't wait to see online! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi Geraldo! Nice hearing from you. Um Hello daqui também! :) I hope you're enjoying the blog.
    Best wishes,
    Mariana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, amigaaaa!!!! I'll post it here as soon as I can!!!

    ReplyDelete