13 January 2009

Shooting... Test

I did a test of shooting/record today to prepare to shoot on Wednesday. This means that I need to buy some material tomorrow and spare material in case the pen ends, the map is ripped, or whatever.

By the way, I've never imagine that rip a paper for the layout would be so difficult. No because the paper is hard or anything, but the piece I'm ripping can't be completely difform. It has to be just a bit, and this "just a bit" sometimes makes me waste more paper than I should. But I got the way now. It is basically draw a line in pencil of the size (more or less) that I want and rip it very slowly. Worked quite well.

Oh, another thing that is ridiculous to think of is that I have to prepare my nails to film, otherwise it will be more on focus than it should. It's ridiculous, isn't it? To think that when there is so much to do. The price of being a hand's model. Hahah. :P

Anyway, some things I've noticed that I have to do:
- Put blue tack at the back of each small paper even if it's for just one picture.
- Cut the paper in it's fiber, for the larger areas of the piece
- Mark the pages of the notebooks for me to open it, otherwise the blank pages will appear much more than the interesting ones.

I'll post here the simulation soon. I'm preparing what I recorded now.

No comments:

Post a Comment