13 January 2009

Test/Simulation + First layout

This is part of the test I did yesterday (with no proper tripod, bad light and bad crop) but just to see how the animation will work and to help me planning for the proper shooting tomorrow.

This is the loading part.


This is after loading (building up the website, but there will be a "skip intro" for the returning users).


The idea is to have something like this:

The map will be the video and all the other element will be above it.
I'll explain the things about this test (like sizes of button, interaction between the elements, etc) soon.

I'm now preparing the things to film tomorrow. But at least you can get a sense of the website.

The project is getting a shape now. I'm very pleased and positive with the final layout. Using the proper lighting, tripod, etc, I believe it's going to be very interesting and beautiful really.

No comments:

Post a Comment