12 January 2009

Storyboard

I'm planning the storyboard to record the film and take the pictures on Wednesday in a studio. My friend, generously is going to help me in this and open her studio to me.

It's the first time I work with video, especially being the big part of the website, so there are some things that I really don't know what to expect and how to make it work effectively. So, at this moment I need to work collaboratively and get some help.

I need to plan everything not to waste time. So, this is how I'm planning (click to see it bigger).

Although the part of constructing the website seems to be very long, everything will be fast-forward. I'll try to make as much reduced as possible and even cut some parts if necessary.

Here is the the layout when I stop making the page, and actually start the website.








I'll post a simulation of the final layout here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment