27 November 2008

10 notebooks arrived!


I have received today 10 notebooks. Many thanks for those who sent it!!! I know that there are many that are already in the way. Can't wait to see!

The content of the notebooks are very interesting. I know might be too early to say anything, but I could notice something that I already believed: the dreams, the lacks, the desires are essencialy the same. What took my attention in these testeminies are not the diversity, but rather the similarities between one to the other. There are things that are human kind issues, rather than cultural.

It reminds me one song of Gabriel o Pensador, who inpired me for this project.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GOvQByqZyBs


Tás a ver? (Gabriel o Pensador)
Estás a ver o que eu estou a ver? / Estás a ver estás a perceber? / Estás a ouvir o que eu estou a dizer? / Estás a ouvir estás a perceber?

Eu tenho visto tanta coisa nesse meu caminho / Nessa nossa trilha que eu não ando sozinho / Tenho visto tanta coisa tanta cena / Mais enbaquitante do que qualquer filme de cinema / E se milhares de filmes não traduzem nem reproduzem / A amplitude do que eu tenho visto / Não vou mentir pra mim mesmo acreditando / Que uma música é capaz de expressar tudo isso / Não vou mentir pra mim mesmo acreditando / Mas eu preciso acreditar na comunicação / Mas eu preciso acreditar na... / Não há melhor antídoto pra solidão / E é por isso que eu não fico satisfeito / Em sentir o que eu sinto / Se o que eu sinto fica só no meu peito / Por mas que eu seja egoísta / Aprendi a dividir as emoções e os seus efeitos / Sei que o mundo é um novelo uma só corrente / Posso vê-lo por seus belos elos transparentes / Mudam cores e valores mas tá tudo junto / Por mas que eu saiba eu ainda pergunto

Tás a ver a vida como ela é? / Tás a ver a vida como tem que ser? / Tás a ver a vida como agente quer? / Tás a ver a vida pra gente viver?

Nossa vida é feita / De pequenos nadas

Tás a ver a linha do horizonte? / A levitar, a evitar que o céu se desmonte / Foi seguindo essa linha que notei que o mar
Na verdade é uma ponte / Atravessei e fui a outros litorais / E no começo eu reparei nas diferenças / Mas com o tempo eu percebi / E cada vez percebo mais / Como as vidas são iguais / Muito mais do que se pensa

Mudam as caras / Mas todas podem ter as mesmas expressões / Mudam as línguas mas todas têm / Suas palavras carinhosas e os seus calões / As orações e os deuses também variam / Mas o alívio que eles trazem vem do mesmo lugar / Mudam os olhos e tudo que eles olham / Mas quando molham todos olham com o mesmo olhar / Seja onde for uma lágrima de dor / Tem apenas um sabor e uma única aparência / A palavra saudade só existe em português
Mas nunca faltam nomes se o assunto é ausência / A solidão apavora mas a nova amizade encoraja / E é por isso que agente viaja / Procurando um reencontro uma descoberta / Que compense a nossa mas recente despedida / Nosso peito muitas às vezes aperta / Nossa rota é incerta / Mas o que não incerto na vida?

Tás a ver a vida como ela é? / Tás a ver a vida como tem que ser? / Tás a ver a vida como agente quer? / Tás a ver a vida pra gente viver?

Nossa vida é feita / De pequenos nadas

A vida é feita de pequenos nadas / Que agente saboreia, mas não dá valor / Um pensamento, uma palavra, uma risada
Uma noite enluarada ou um sol a se pôr / Um bom dia, um boa tarde, um por favor / Simpatia é quase amor / Uma luz acendendo, uma barriga crescendo / Uma criança nascendo, obrigado senhor / Seja lá quem for o senhor / Seja lá quem for a senhora / A quem quiser me ouvir e a mim mesmo / Preciso dizer tudo que eu estou dizendo agora
Preciso acreditar na comunicação / Não há melhor antídoto pra solidão / E é por isso que eu não fico satisfeito em sentir o que eu sinto / Se o que sinto fica só no meu peito

Por mais que eu seja egoísta / Aprendi a dividi minhas derrotas e minhas conquistas / Nada disso me pertence
É tudo temporário no tapete voador do calendário / Já que temos forças pra somar e dividir / Enquanto estivermos aqui / Se me ouvires cantando, canta comigo / Se me vires chorando, sorri

Tás a ver a vida como ela é? / Tás a ver a vida como tem que ser? / Tás a ver a vida como agente quer? / Tás a ver a vida pra gente viver?

Nossa vida é feita / De pequenos nadas


Translation (I did it. Correct me if you see anything wrong):

"Do you see?"

Do you see, do you notice? / Do you hear what I’m saying? / Do you hear, do you notice?

I’ve seen so many things in my way / In our track because I don’t walk alone / I’ve seen so many things, so many scenes / More impacting than any movie / And if thousands of movies doesn’t express nor reproduce / The range of what I’ve seen / I won’t lie to myself believing / That one song is able to express all this / I won’t lie to myself believing
But I need to believe in communication / I need to believe in… / There is nothing better for loneliness
And that’s why I don’t feel satisfied / In feeling what I feel / If what I feel stays just in my heart / Even if I’m selfish
I’ve learned to share my emotions and its effects / I know that the world is a hank, just one yarn / I can see by their beautiful transparent links / Change the colours and values but it’s all together / Even though I know it, I ask
Do you see the life as it is? / Do you see how life should be? / Do you see how we want it? / Do you see life for us to live?

Our life is made of / little “nothings”

Do you see the horizon line? / Levitating, avoiding that the sky breaks / By following this line, I’ve noticed that the sea
Actually is a bridge / I’ve crossed and went to other sides / And in the beginning I noticed the differences
But in some time I’ve noticed / And I notice more and more / How the lives are similar / Much more than we think

The faces are different / But all can have the same expressions / The languages are different but they all have / Your words of love and your angriness too / The preys and gods varies also / But the relief that they bring are from the same place / The eyes are different and everything they look at / But when they get wet everyone looks with the same kind of look / No matter where the tear of pain comes from / It all have the same taste and the same appearance / The word “saudade” just exists in Portuguese / But there are always words when the subject is lack / Solitude scares buts he new friendship gives us courage / And that’s why we travel / Looking for another meeting, a discovery / That compensates our recent goodbye / Our hearts many times are feels compressed / Our routs are uncertain / But what is not uncertain in life?

Do you see life the way it is? / Do you see life the way it should be? / Do you see life the way we want it to be? / Do you see life for us to live?

Our lives are made / of small “nothings”

Life is made of small “nothings” / That we taste but don’t give the right value / A thought, a word, a laugh / A beautiful night, or the sunset / A good-morning, a good-afternoon, a please / Sympathy is almost love / A light turning on, a belly getting bigger / A child being born, thanks lord / No matter who is you, lord / No matter who is you, lady
To anyone that wants to hear me / I need to tell what I’m telling now / But I need to believe in communication / I need to believe in… / There is nothing better for loneliness / And that's why I'm not satistied to feel what I feel / If what I feel stays just in my heart / Even if I'm selfish / I've learned to share my defeats and my conquests / Nothing of these belongs to me / It's all temporary on the flying carpet of the calendar / If we have strengh to add and divide / In the time we are here / If you hear me singing, sing along / If you see me crying, smile

Do you see life the way it is? / Do you see life the way it should be? / Do you see life the way we want it to be? / Do you see life for us to live?

Our lives are made / of small “nothings”

1 comment:

  1. Que máximo! Dez cadernoooooooossss!!! O que está comigo vai em breve.
    Beijocas e boa sorte!

    ReplyDelete