18 November 2008

Maps, maps and more maps

What am I doing at the moment? I am doing some experiments, literally surrounded by maps.









I don't want just to show what I collect in the notebooks. Although the material of all the notebooks are very interesting, I have a strong point of view that I aim to show in this project. And I want users to question some things that we are so used to think. Therefore I am doing some experiments to get the best manner to express that.

All these in sounds of Chico Buarque, Lenine, Jobim, Vinícius de Moraes, Caetano Veloso, Cazuza, Gabriel o Pensador and so many other Brazilian singers/songwriters/poets that has songs about social concerns, patriotism, etc. [my station at last.fm]

1 comment:

  1. Vá em frente que está ficando muito interessante.Maça

    ReplyDelete