13 November 2008

I saw the first notebook!

Today I came across with one notebook to pass from one person to another. Although I was afraid of looking inside before the "right time" because it could mess up my mind and block my development at the moment, I couldn't help myself and looked the pages. I got really engaged in each page. And fascinated! I looked carefully each one. How precious is that. I was fascinated not just for the graphic of that, but, of course, for what people wrote. The diversity and the common aspects are so interesting.

At this moment I am developing how I am going to show the rich content I will collect through a website I am creating, which has an specific aim (I don't want just to show what I am collecting, but express an idea I have in my mind).

(I am not entirely sure if I should show the content in this blog. Somehow putting in a blog looses the preciousness. So, just a small thumbnail here.)

Seeing this book made me feel that there is nothing like taking the book in your hands and feel that. Each page was written in a certain place, by a certain person. How amazing is to get the sense of that! The book is a nomad itself.

Because the books are so important, I am planning to show all the books in the MA Media show, at UWE, which will happen in February. I will publish here as soon as I have the confirmed dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment