28 December 2008

Getting things together

Getting things together and making the layout.

This is a sketch of the layout I'm making. In the first navigation, I will match that video of my hands drawing the outlines with part of a testimony (a sentence, part of a drawing, etc) that will appear while I'm drawing each line. There will be a link for the user to read the whole testimony if he/she wants.


The second navigation is the "map view", where it's shown the map after the video. Each line, when clicked will show one page (entire page) of the notebook and the user can go from one page to the other and go through all the pages.

The idea is to make reference with google maps in some elements like the buttons of zoom in and out and for the "map view", "satelite view" (although I'm not sure about the names yet. "map view" makes sense, but the other where I show the video and parts of the testimonies I don't know what would be the best word for that yet.).

I'm getting real map because it was the first world map we got to know. Those ones we learned in school. And I'm refering to google maps because of it's huge influence now a days.

No comments:

Post a Comment