2 December 2008

A particular notebook

I got really happy receiving a particular book today which was one that went to my mother (in Buzios/Teresópolis - Brazil).

My mother is in constant contact with people from different social/ cultural/ educational classes. In this book, we gave voices for people that normally doesn't have, in a sense of: other cultures (or subcultures, social classes, etc) don't really get to know them as individuals. People from completely different classes took part in this.

My mother told that each one got really happy to be part of this, that someone wants to know about their lives and experiences. Well, I think everyone who took part in this project was glad to be part of it, otherwise just wouldn't (as some didn't) take part.

I got some feedbacks like: "you know that anyone likes to talk about their lives and experiences, you are just giving the 'excuse' for them", "this is a survey that is nice for people to take part, it is different to ask for example about things they are not really interested (usability of something, a product, etc)."

The feedbacks are normally coming by email or by people who I meet. I'm always interested in anything you would like to tell, good or bad, drop me a line. I'm in learning process, everything in this project is to my own professional development, that's why I am opening the whole process here, because nothing is just the final/resolved project and I'm not sure how this project is going to end. This is very experimental and different from what I have done until now.

Email me at marianamota@marianamota.com or comment in any post. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, my friend! I'm very proud of your process by reading your blog, how rich! And very carefully explained, I am definitely following your thoughts! Congratulations! Cheers!!! Melina.

    ReplyDelete