11 December 2008

Numbers...



Now I have received 22 books back = 130 testimonies from different people from different parts of the world. Phew! I have enough content to show in the website thank to these people who helped me and filled something in one of the pages.

The most difficult thing in this project for me is to depend on other people. Personally, I'm not really good at it and this project was a good exercise for this and played a lot with my anxiety, I must say.

The good thing of this process is that as soon I receive a book and read it, my excitement for the project gets high again, and put me in the right track by the richness of each page.

I never get tired to say that the content of the books are very interesting! And it is very nice to see that people did some effort and thought about it to write in the page. I will write a paper just about this process of getting the data and people's testimonies by these real notebooks. I'll post it here, but probably by the end of January.

And I'm planning to open a space in the website that people can send me pages (still by post) if they want to get a part in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment